Friday, May 06, 2005

Presenting the Geek of the Day Award (off topic)

To help pass the time, a project team I was on as a consultant used to have an unofficial "Geek of the Day" award for whoever made the nerdiest comment or reference of the day. Obscure Star Wars quotes, Robotech, Tolkien, Dr. Who, and Dragonlance references qualified. We had to retire the award for a while when a business analyst (!) trumped us all by showing us the artwork he had published in Wizard magazine.

My new boss is paranoid I'm using this blog to rag on him and the mothership in Houston, so here it goes -- Chris Fields, I present to you the Geek of the Day for filling out your own performance self-evaluation as "Mostly Harmless." I'll take it over in a couple of weeks for faking a reason to make an overnight "business" trip to Houston just to see the midnight episode 3 premiere with the rest of the company.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris Fields said...

I accept.

Just because I am paranoid, doesn't mean others aren't out to get me.

6:09 PM, May 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home