Sunday, July 10, 2005

I'm excited (OT)

Communications technology is undeniably changing our world. "The World is Flat" type effects may act as a downward force limiting our salaries, but my wife just let me sign up for the NFL Sunday Ticket and that's pretty darn cool. I live in Texas, so every Sunday at noon my football viewing choices consist of mediocre Cowboys on one channel and mediocre (but improving) Texans on the other channel. I grew up in Missouri, so I'm a lifetime Kansas City Chiefs fan. Thanks to a little technology I'm gonna be watching my beloved Chiefs in my living room this year instead of trying to sneak over to a sports bar to see the game.

And if the Chiefs' new linebackers still can't stop my Grandmother from running up the middle, I'll just change to a different game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on chicago bear web site. I have a chicago bear web site related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on chicago bear web site. Please check it out if you get a chance.

11:11 PM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home