Friday, July 15, 2005

Resources from the Continuous Integration talk last night

If you were at the Continuous Integration talk last night at the Austin SPIN, here is the set of resources I mentioned. The slides from the presentation are here or at http://www.jwspro.net/aspin/. Thanks for coming out last night in the rain and putting up with me.

Articles

Tools

  • I published my company's .Net tool usage with descriptions and links here.
  • CruiseControl (Continuous Integration for Java)

Books

I know there has been a couple of books published on CI now, but I don't know any to recommend. I heartily recommend Michael Feather's Working Effectively with Legacy Code for retroactively applying Test Driven Development and CI.

1 Comments:

Blogger dwierman said...

hi, i am learning about blogs, I started a blog about resources . If you would like to share a link, please let me know.

1:52 PM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home